Ready to become a Bossian?
- The majority of us are working remotely as we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation, with the safety of our Bossians being number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and have got a great remote onboarding plan to welcome our new Bossians. We will make sure you are ready to go with everything you need to join remotely, whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
- Quarterly Game Jams.
- If the office is where you’d like to be, we have a great (very orange) space in Old Street. It also comes with the added bonus of a kitchen with free food and drinks.
- Great drinks and games nights are held both in the office, and also digitally.
- Our annual leave allowance starts on 22 days, increasing with length of service. We also like to make sure that everyone takes a proper break and so have a full office shutdown at Christmas, on top of your holiday allowance!
- We love Baby Bossians and offer six months fully paid maternity leave and three months fully paid paternity leave; this goes for adoption and surrogacy as well!
- Whilst we try not to take ourselves too seriously here at Bossa, we are very serious about our employee’s wellbeing. For that reason, we provide BUPA Private Medical Insurance and BUPA Dental cover along with eye test vouchers and a 24/7 employee assistance programme.
- In the unfortunate event of an employee’s death, their beneficiaries will receive a tax free lump sum payment of 4 times their annual salary.
- We know that travelling to work can be expensive so Bossa can lend you the money to pay for your annual travel ticket up front. We then take repayments from your net salary on a monthly basis over 10 or 12 months.
- If the tube isn’t your thing, then the Cyclescheme allows you to get up to £2,000 worth of bike and accessories through Bossa. You then pay a monthly ‘salary sacrifice’ to effectively ‘hire’ the bike and kit, over a 12 month period.
- We love to celebrate and always have fun parties throughout the year, whether it is a Summer party, Christmas party or celebrating the launch of our games, we love to socialise together!